Monday 30 December 2013

Pamper Night Essentials





Simple-Cleansing facial wipes
Firstly start by taking off all of your make up. It'll make your face feel really fresh and clean. I love these make up remover wipes by Simple as they get off all of your make up and leaves your face feeling very moisturised and refreshed. Also amazing for removing heavy eye make up and mascara.
Superdrug-Tropical smoothie self-heating mask
 
A face mask is a pamper essential. They cleanse your pores deep down and also are very relaxing. They're so cheap as well! This one is from Superdrug and is self-heating, so as soon as you apply it to your face it gets warm and smells so amazing.

Yankee Candles
Yankee candles are the best thing I've ever smelt. I put these around the edge of my bath and they make me so relaxed. This is a very good idea if you're stressed and they add so much cuteness to a bathroom.
Radox-Original bubble bath
I love bubble bath so much. I just used this Radox one as it makes loads of bubbles and helps you to relax. Apparently it also helps you sleep at night if you have a bath before you go to bed. 
Nivea-Harmony time shower cream
I love using shower creams as they're a lot thicker than a gel and applies really nicely to the skin. It smells so nice! The scent isn't too overpowering but stays on skin for a long time. It's also found that it's very moisturising and restores dry skin quickly.

Soap & Glory-Body buff
This is one of my all time favourite body products. It smells AMAZING. I am a big fan of body scrubs and this has definitely been one of the best that I've tried. It's basically like a sugar/salt scrub which applies really well to the skin. A little goes a long way and it's really moisturising. It's great if you're a fake tanner and exfoliate before tanning or if your skins very dry. 

Vaseline-Spray & go body moisturiser
This is a fairly newish product. I love how easy it is to apply and dries so quickly. As the spray is so light it sinks into skin fast. At first I really loved the smell but after a while it gets a bit overpowering but really after a while the smell fades anyway. This is still a very good product though.
Bio-Oil
Words cannot explain how amazing Bio-Oil is. It's one of those raved about products that will also be in everyone's beauty regime. I use this more to moisturise my skin especially in the summer when you get dry patches. This leaves my skin feeling so soft and keeps it looking healthy. This products good to apply after washing off heavy make up as it helps your skin breath.

Barry M Gelly- Blueberry
Barry M- 272 Shocking Pink
Soap & Glory- Hand food
Don't forget the finishing touches. My favourite hand cream is the 'Hand Food' by Soap & Glory. It smells so nice and also hydrates my hands and nails. I used the light purple colour on my nails and the dark pink nail paint on my toenails. I also like to add sparkly glitter to my nails which looks so nice on top of Barry M nail paint.  

Clairol- Root touch-up
Sometimes when I have a pamper evening I like to dye my roots. I hate roots so much! I use the Clairol root touch-up, it's so easy to use and also matching my hair colour amazingly. I'd definitely recommend this if you only have a fairly small section of roots to dye.
                  

                                                      Thank you for reading

                                                                    































































No comments:

Post a Comment