Sunday 4 August 2013

Lee Stafford 'Bling' Products Review

Bling Hair Rehab Intense Conditioner

I use this as a deep conditioner, applying to my hair once a week. It's very moisturising and leaves my hair glossy. It also left my hair very soft. This is probably my favourite product out of the few I've tried from this range. I absolutely love deep conditioners and have tried many and although I don't think its the best one available out there, I think its still very good for a drugstore product. The spa-like smell is very strong in the conditioner and I personally don't like that as much. I find using this as an everyday conditioner would be very heavy for hair. But I definitely recommend applying this product to dry and brittle hair.  


 Bling Wake Up Call
24-Seven Hair Refresher Spray
This is the perfect summer essential! I've recently started using this product a lot more, especially as the weather has been so hot and humid. You basically just spray this onto dry hair and it refreshes it. It's very similar to a dry shampoo just in liquid formula. I prefer this product to a dry shampoo though as it's not as heavy and has a nicer smell. It smells very spa-like. The thing I don't like this product is that if you apply to much of this spray it makes your hair look wet. Also all the product eventually builds up and leaves your hair feeling and looking greasy. I would only recommend using this product once between washes.
 
 

 Bling 4 Brunettes Glossing, Glimmer Serum

I haven't used this product a lot as I feel it's more of a night product than a day product. I love serums as they add a lot of moisture to hair. This serum smells so luxurious. I prefer this product when applied to wet hair before blow drying as it makes the shimmer more subtle. You can apply to dry hair but I personally think it looks very tacky. 
 

Thank you for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment