Thursday 1 August 2013

My Drugstore Skincare Routine

Simple- Kind to skin cleansing facial wipes
I use the Simple- kind to skin cleansing facial wipes to wipe off my make up. The wipes make it very easy to remove all make up. Also good for dark make up and around the eyes. Also very moisturising and suitable for most skin types.  


balance Me- Pure skin face wash,
Clean&Clear- Advantage fast actiondaily wash,
Neutrogena- Visibly clear
 
I use the balance Me  face wash twice a day. I like this as it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and cleansed. I use the Clean&Clear daily wash when I have breakouts as this is a heavier, deeper cleanser and helps clear spots quicker. I use the Neutrogena Visibly clear  mainly as a face mask. I use this once/twice a week to unblock my pores and cleanse my skin deeply.

Add  Simple- Kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser,
Bio-Oil

I use the Simple light moisturiser after I've cleansed my face in the morning. I use this before I apply my make up. It's very moisturising. It sinks into skin very easy and fast. It isn't to heavy and is a good make up base. I apply the Bio- Oil every night after I've washed off my make up and cleansed my skin. It's really good at hydrating skin and also evens out skin tone. 


Sudocrem,
Clean&Clear- Advantage fast action spot treatment gel


 
I use the Sudocrem as a face mask once a week. It's very good for spots/breakouts and blemishes. It balances out red blemishes and uneven skin tones. This is also good for applying on spots and tones them down and cancels out the redness. I only use the Clean&Clear spot treatment gel when I have a breakout. I just apply it to the spots and leave overnight. I repeat this for two/three nights.



 Burt's Bees- Beeswax lip balm
Vaseline- Cocoa butter
Carmex- Strawberry moisturising lip balm


 

I love all three of these lip products. They're all very moisturising. They are colourless so good to apply either under or over lipstick. My favourite is the Vaseline cocoa butter. It's so hydrating, it smells amazing and there's so much product in the tin. I've gone through so many of these!
 
 

Thank you for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment